- Simon Rowell I Alumni Profile
- Steve Lindsey I Alumni Profile
- Catherine Etuata I Alumni Profile
- Paul Brock I Alumni Profile
- Sarah Caughey I Alumni Profile
- Nick Smith I Alumni Profile
- Thomas Scott I Alumni Profile
- Rebecca Caughey I Alumni Profile
- Marvin Yee I Alumni Profile
- Shay Wright I Alumni Profile
- Jordan Koloamatangi I Alumni Profile
- Nigel Bamford I Alumni Profile’
- Katie Foley I Alumni Profile
- Paul Thomsom I Alumni Profile
- Jacinda Ardern I Alumni Profile
- Chuck Slogrove and Paul Minors | Alumni Profile
- Craig Smith | Alumni Profile
- Paul Grover | Alumni Profile
- Chris Ashton | Alumni Profile
- Dr Adrian Sawyer | Alumni Profile
Author Archives: Sasha Webb
Simon Rowell participated in the Young Enterprise Scheme in 1992 at St John’s College (Hillcrest). He’s the founder and CEO of Innovation Liberation Front.
From YES student to YES teacher to a Principal at a YES school – Steve Lindsey talks about how running a school is like running a business.
Meet Catherine Etuata – businesswoman in Niue and YES alumni
Kiwibank Co-Founder and Chief Executive, Paul Brock talks about his YES experience.
YES Alumni Sarah Caughey is based at the British Film Institute.
Newly appointed Minister of Housing and Conservation Nick Smith, talks about his YES experience
Thomas Scott was a member of YES company Oceanic Fusion, who won the award for National YES Company of the Year in 2010.
Rebecca Caughey from Funktion Music is our latest alumni to be profiled.
Marvin Yee took part in the Young Enterprise Scheme in 1995 at Glenfield College. He’s now the Managing Director of Cybercom Global
Here’s Shay Wright from The Icehouse talking about the BusinessNZ Challenge (often known as ‘Baby YES’) and how it helped him on his path.